Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Circuits at Work!

No matter how you choose to celebrate your winter break...you cannot deny the awesomeness of this display. Can you imagine how much time went in to setting this up!?! This fits perfectly with our discussions in science about series vs. parallel circuits. We know that nowadays, lights are typically arranged in parallel circuits. Think about how many wires must be involved in this display. I thought you might enjoy seeing circuits at work in real-life settings. I just hope the lights aren't arranged in a series circuit!!!

Amazing Grace Techno - Computer Controlled Christmas Lights from Richard Holdman on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Miss H.,Awesome video I showed it to my mom she said it was cool.I have no clue how they did it do you?




    -Jh19ccekid

    ReplyDelete