Monday, August 30, 2010

The "Poet" Tree is Blooming!!!

Our poetry is growing
We're adding more each day
The metaphors we're using
Will blow readers away!
We think of something simple
Then add music to each word
To say that we're not poets
Would just be plain absurd!
Now if you're at home thinking
Of poetic things to do
Why not take a second
And click the links I've found for you!

Giggle Poetry
Poetry with Jack Prelutsky
Poetry 4 Kids
Story It Classic Poetry

Let me know what you think of our poetry unit so far!

8 comments:

  1. Wow...who knew poetry could be so cool! Poetry rules when we're at school!

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think our poetry rocks! I can't wait until we add music to words. I love the 3rd grade! Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good job on the poem you did was fantastic it was a cool poem and very good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey miss hoffman thank you for revewing onamonapiea,methofors. Or I would be stuck in poetry.see you in the afternoon brandon p.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your potry enjoy your class love nichole

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi miss.h you do a great job at your vocie I was wondering sometime you and miss.p would want to come out on are boat love nichole

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love poetry. im glad we did it firs this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. dear missH were can you can get Judy Blume books

    ReplyDelete