Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Maurice Jones-Drew Wants Us to Eat Right and Exercise Too!

Thanks to our amazing P.E. coaches, we were treated to a special assembly yesterday!  The guest of honor was none other than Jacksonville Jaguar running back, Maurice Jones-Drew! I think I was as excited as the kids!  We heard Maurice stress the importance of eating right and taking care of our bodies so that we can achieve our dreams, whatever they might be!  I know I am really going to try to add more vegetables to my diet!  What about you guys?  What actions are you going to take so that you can be healthy?  If your stumped, try taking a look at this website


Thanks again to Maurice Jones-Drew, for stopping by to give us a little advice and answer our questions!  GO JAGS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment