Monday, October 4, 2010

A Touch of Chocolate

We've chosen our newest read aloud, The Chocolate Touch, by Patrick Skene Catling, about a boy John Midas, who loves chocolate more than anything else.  Many of us can relate to John's love of the creamy delight that is chocolate.  Me?  I prefer white chocolate.  How about you?  Could you ever have too much chocolate?  Based on the title of our newest read aloud, what do you predict the story will be about?  The Chocolate Touch?  John Midas...any connection to King Midas?  Hmmm.  Let me know what you think!  I cant wait to get started and see what happens to John!

5 comments:

  1. hi miss hoffman i'm exited about our new book. see you at school.Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, Miss Hoffman, I'm a white chocolate fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss hoffman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i'm so exited about writeing are you.see you at school. Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer white chocolate, but if I eat too much I get a tummy ache!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a chocolate lover so i think this book will be a super book meagan

    ReplyDelete